DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Arcon Needs acolyte modules!

Kura

Hmm, well, looking over the modules there are quite a few that I want to complete with Arcon. So, I think I will just list the modules that I want completed with him, and any teacher/classmates/RPer who wants to help me complete 1 or more can pick from the list. ;)

One Power Basics

OP vs. Channelers

OP vs. Non-channelers

Elemental Studies fire/air/spirit

Rivalry (Preferably with another acolyte male/female doesn't matter.)

OP progression

The one that I want to get done either in acolyte or adept the most is definitely OP vs. Channelers, but any of these that anyone wants to help me out with would be greatly appreciated. I've got big plans for Arcon, and he needs to get raised for them to come true.

I'm going to make a few quick recommendations here before we get down to business.

In case you missed the "easy to find" (heh) part in the "amazingly clear" (heh) OP regulations, you won't come into your full strength and skill until you reach Dreadlord status.  That being said, some of the weaves taught in the OP vs. Channelers and Non-channelers won't be accessible until Adept status.  This is the same with some of the Elemental studies.  Just something to keep in mind as you plan.

If you want to develop your character a bit more, I recommend the Social Interaction RP; meet a Dreadlord, talk about their reasons for coming to the Shadow, share your own, do whatever.  It's an easy RP, and it counts towards your modules.

In the end, though, it's all up to you.  Just let me know what Modules you want to do, and I'll make it so.

I'd seen the whole strength thing doesn't come until full dread status, but I thought since they were in the Acolyte/Adept list, that they'd be fine. -shrugs- I suppose since the ones I want aren't really available, social interaction doesn't sound to bad. This narrows the choices down to rivalry and one power basics.. Oh well. ^_^ Add social interaction onto the list.

Yeah, I haven't gotten around to looking into that yet.  If you want, I can still teach the classes, and we'll just hang the general rules for a little bit :p

Haha, thanks, but I don't want special treatment until I do something deserving of it. :)

Though if you want to do either social interaction or one power basics, that'd be wonderful, and good for you since Ayrik needs a few modules till greater dreadlord status.

I think Ayrik has to big a head start to be his rival.  ;)

Actualy the maker of the system had taken the strength into acount when making the tutorial ;) if you but read the req

Elemental Studies (+ - You can only do this class once for each of the powers you have 8 or greater Strength in)– (Fire/Water/Air/Earth/Spirit) – Whenever a student shows great power in one of the Five Powers, they tend to be taught more complex and difficult weaves in that particular Power. To qualify for this class, when your character becomes a Dreadlord, he must have 8+ in the power that he intends to study in. This class may be taken multiple times, but for different Powers each time.

As you only need 3 extra though it is true you could do even more taking them as adept...and so you can just pick to do the other you want to do first ;)

maybe

One Power Basics

OP vs. Non-channelers

Rivalry (Preferably with another acolyte male/female doesn't matter.)

by the time you finished those you'd be adept...and finished some models you wanted to do...I'd love a rival if you cant find any intiates...we could adept the tricksery who is quite popular in another div with pranks and such...if there was a reason say for my dread to tell you down or generaly just behave as her evil own, geting in your way or something using her rank previleges quite obviously...or some such...you dislike it and could prank her back..mayhaps the first time she finds out...her reaction trigger another from you and this time more carefully done so while she suspect she gets no proof...

think that should work, we'd need to clear it with the boss there *points to Q* but something along those lines should be doable ;)

*looks around* potentialy there is more intiates interested to join up..and if we run it over 2 RP with some ic time apart or something, then we could get out of the whole plot both social interaction and rivalry ...in the rivalry intiates vs dread...and social interaction between the intiates?

A rivalry with a dread, hmm, sounds like if it ever came down to it poor Arcon would be at a distinct disadvantage, but hey, he should live, so why not?  :)

When/If it gets cleared, who will post first? ^_^;

i'd sugest you seting the scene minding your own buisnis and i'll have m'bela valse by beeing all "move it! out of my way bratty lil pesky bugs...i got somewhere to be ...stuff" or something like that...