DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

One Power Basics-Need a teacher

Kura

Well now that I've got Arcon out of cryostasis, lets get the ball rolling.  :)

The first module I'd like to complete is One Power Basics, so he can tie off weaves and the like, might be useful down the road.

Oh, and while I'm here, any new dreads out there willing to be Arcon's rival? He is a rather feisty one and it just makes sense.  ;)

Q's dad is in hospital so if he hasnt answered yet its over that

if it was only one class left though it would be fairly easy to have another teacher in and wrap it up..a NSW if no PC is interested

i could do it if none else want...as long as Q aprove

Actually I was referring to one of the modules that I found, not Intro to Saidin. He said I could go ahead with his development, so I plan to. Though I should finish up that last post.. I'll PM him and ask him to finish it up for me, a different teacher doesn't seem like it'd be out of place in the Fortress. 

But all this brings up a question, is the info at shayol-ghul.com accurate, or is there a new store of the modules for advancement and the like?

if there is changes the modules will be updated as well ;) because there is 3 staff with easy access as its operated on wordpress editing is no harder then editing a post on this forum lol

so those sites fairly updated when changes happen