DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Saldaea?

Andrew

Anything going on there? 

Or still just this vague overview: Saldaea is currently faced with three problems.  To the west is Arad Doman who they had to liberate from Seanchan occupation, to the north is their Blightborder and to the east is Kandor that has been overrun with trollocs and refugees of the fall of the nation.  Having to guard against the Seanchan, the Blight and try and rescue what refugees they can while resisting the trollocs on a second front is beginning to strain its resources yet it still holds strongly.

Figured having an Retired Master of Arms helping/leading the Army out might explain the last sentance.

Guest Arie Ronshor

A surprise?! With Shoar and Coran and a few others returning, i don't think we can handle anouther surprise.... Actually with the way Shoar handled his return... 8coughs* it might be a nice welcome for a rescue.. :D

Also, as a sidenote, Saldaea has its own warrior queen atm.  NSW now, but she's meant to be a fairly active monarch both governing and leading her forces, ever since she first toppled the previous monarch.  From the times I played with her and how her character worked, I don't think Reikan would have quite so pivotal a role as you seem to be inferring.  In there and helping is definitely good, but not dependent upon.

Also, as a sidenote, Saldaea has its own warrior queen atm.  NSW now, but she's meant to be a fairly active monarch both governing and leading her forces, ever since she first toppled the previous monarch.  From the times I played with her and how her character worked, I don't think Reikan would have quite so pivotal a role as you seem to be inferring.  In there and helping is definitely good, but not dependent upon.

Good information to know. 

And I wasn't planning on Reikan leading the entire army.  More likely helping with small scouting groups whom report back to whomever.  Reikan could certainly give his advice, but he's got better things to do then lead. Been there, done that.

Ata: Yes, I know the 'enemy' is not going into Saldaea.  But, the Saldaea character's don't know that and neither do the refugees.