DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TV] Eureka - Tues 9pm, SciFi

SinisterDeath

• Community Administrator

I'm finding the artifact storyline is getting weak.

Thank goodness Beverley is back.

I don't know, I kinda like that whole mysterious object plot that is reoccuring theme in the whole series, after last seasons ending, with the whole time travel bit, and Henry 'men in black mind zapping' carter, It, and both events the reason for the time shift, and the events that followed there after are all 'artifact' events, Its escentially the one 'serious' plot thread in the show. LIke the gou'ld were in star-gate, and given what we 'know' about that one future, It really makes one wonder....

As for beverly, last episode showed really, just how deceptive she is.. Getting henry of all people to side with her, the one man who wouldn't hesitate to 'balefire' her. :P

+ Now we have to wonder, was henry telling the truth about the 'midus touch' turnning into a virus on people? Or was it just a ploy?

Whats going to happen to the kid?

Whats beverly going to get out of this?

She claims that she doesn't want anyone to 'control' the artifacts powers, I have the feeling her goal is to 'steal' it for some sort of 'illuminati' society or a 'shadow government', cause we know she definately isn't one of the good guys. :P

Also, one last thing. Given this shows liking of 'paradoxes'.

Remember the VERY first episode of Eureka?

If not, heres what happened,

Carter driving in car to Eureka with daughter in front seat. Weather turns bad. She sees the them passing them on the opposite side of the road heading out of eureka, then that 'dog' gets in the middle of the road and the accident happens.

We know the begginning of the story and the ending of it, Obviously carter and zoie(sp) eventually leave Eureka before they went to it. (Time paradoxes are fun!) Given this,  just how many 'seasons' of eureka can they pull off, and just... how many more time paradoxes we are looking at? One is great, they already have 3, (counting the 2 that were created from the henry/carter time lines, and 1 for the possible paradox at the beginning.)

To be honest i had never even heard of this show before reading this thread. But, since I trust Sin I went out and got myself the pilot and god damn... its awesome. The acting and the characters are what sell it to me, though the storyline gets to me too.

Not knowing what comes to happen i just wanna say that i knew Beverly was shifty from the moment the Marshall passed out from his drink.

To be honest i had never even heard of this show before reading this thread. But, since I trust Sin I went out and got myself the pilot and god damn... its awesome. The acting and the characters are what sell it to me, though the storyline gets to me too.

Not knowing what comes to happen i just wanna say that i knew Beverly was shifty from the moment the Marshall passed out from his drink.

Glad I hooked another one! ^_^

You'll love it. It's character driven and a lot of fun.

To those who have seen it, I just had my first episode with the Artifact. Oooh, mystery--and how funny is the Sheriff.

"So, everybody's ok now?"

"No, they're freaking bugnuts. Restraints. Now."

Edit: Up to second season. Love the way they follow through with the whole Carter/time thing rather than just doing the usual sci fi 'back to normal' game.

You'll love it. It's character driven and a lot of fun.

To those who have seen it, I just had my first episode with the Artifact. Oooh, mystery--and how funny is the Sheriff.

"So, everybody's ok now?"

"No, they're freaking bugnuts. Restraints. Now."

Edit: Up to second season. Love the way they follow through with the whole Carter/time thing rather than just doing the usual sci fi 'back to normal' game.

Just wait, It gets 'better' as you go on, if you Time it right, you could watch the season finale tomorrow night? (well your in aussie land so you may be shit out of luck, :P)

Archived