DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TV] Dancing with the Stars - Season 5

Mendorah

I hadn't really been paying close attention lately, so I have a few notes this week.

Jennie's been progressing really well, so I was disappointed this week when she was all over the place with her legs apart and her back all bent in the jive.

Cameron was a Shocker!  I didn't thing there was a way in the workd he's pull off that Vienese Waltz!  He looked great except for his hands and he was just a teensy bit stiff in a couple of spots.  Seriously, I was shocked!

Whoo Marie Osmond Sexed it UP!  Well, as much as she can, but still, there was a Lot more sultriness in her moves than I thought possible.  I see where the judges wanted more steps from her.  But I was satisfied with her dance.

Helio was good.  I wasn't entertained enough to justify the judges' 9s, but he did well.  I'm thinking he could be the next to go.

I think I want Mel B. to win. I enjoyed her tango a lot!

I just happened to be at Disneyland last week Thursday when they filmed the Jenny Garth scenes.  It's not as exciting as it sounds though.  We waited for almost 2 hours in front of Cinderella's castle for Jenny to come out and dance for a few minutes with Mickey.  We were hoping to see Derek but he didn't show up.  The reason given was that he wasn't to the audiance was that he was sick.  No mention of that on today's show though.  Gotta love Hollywood.

I saw Edyta on a commercial for Jarrod Jewelers last night (dancing and speaking) and thought it was neat that she has other opportunities to be in the public eye.

I saw that too!!!  And Maksim is her partner in those commercials.  I didn't realize that Jarrod was a national franchise.

Archived