DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Band detachment - first group look here

706Somtaaw

All right, managed to work out an RP to get some RP's rolling between the first detachment and the Band.

We're already on station in the Citadel itself, so I'm not accepting any new guys into the detachment at this time. In a while we'll cycle whose in the detachment and let some new guys get some RP in with the Band.

So keep your eyes on the Citadel board, DRPSW, it should be up by around Saturday or so.

You'll stay as the ranks you were when you arrived, when we went to the Band is a while in the past so your retroing some.

I'll work something out with Ben as to whether Dash would issue promotions based on your 'classes' while at the Citadel. You don't actually RP the class in the Citadel but we're saying you are since there wouldn't be Gateways opening every day for you to return to the Farm.

Dash,

Guest Dalinar

Members can continue to be promoted appropriately. Personally, I'd rather have members RP at their actual rank because it's probably more fun for them as their characters have developed somewhat and so forth.

Dali/Ben.

OK, Ben's spoken on this so RP at your appropiate ranks.

I'll be handling NPC's as needed to keep the RP moving along, as well Mehrin from the Band's side.

Though I do have a question, Ben would you be the one doing the pinning, or would Dash be doing that?

Guest Dalinar

Mmmm, hadn't really thought about it too much Dash. No biggie either way. I don't make a big deal of pinnings in character, so unless you particularly wanted to... *shrugs*

Dali/Ben.