DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Question

Leona

Hi,

so, ehm, a long time ago I used to RP in this division with my char Eleanor. She used to be a Green Sister, who was turned forcibly to the Dark by Messaana.

I'm thinking about returning to SG, can I??

ciao

Eleanor

I'm pretty sure that Elle was already listed as a dready on the SG website.

Bio, ehm does my old Novice bio count?? We RPed out the whole turning stuff back in 2005 I think. I'll see if I can find anything back from it. Otherwise I'll write an outline. :)

So what has changed the past year???

An outline would be good. :) The bio would be good too, just for reference sake so that we've some sort of archived stuff for your character. And sorry, I'll go check the site to see your rank/score, unless you've got that clear already? :)

As for change. Well, that depends how long you've been gone. *grin*. The way SG works is a little different. Just like the WT , Warders and CoL form the Peoples of the Light, the Dreads, Darkfriends and Shadowspawn are the groups that together form the Congress of Shadows. Spiffy, huh? Each groups has it's eader, and these are the staffer types you can go poking if we're lax:

Ata: GL(She's on LOA atm though, but she'll be back soon.)

Ashara aka me: AGL, Shadowspawn group leader(temporarily)

Quibby: Dreadlord GL

Kiserai: Darkfriend GL

According to your characters in SG, you'd address required staffer over any RP approvals, suggestions and permissions you need. Our email as mentioned is shadowhall[at]gmail.com

SG is growing. :) While our bigger RPs like the strife in Kandor and Arafel are slow, a fair number are going through training so that they can get onto planning bigger things themselves. If you'd like training, or would like to train folks, go ahead. :P Also, a future RP you might be interested in is the CoL/Ranch rp coming up planned by Mat/CoL. :)

The Chosen are around, too. 8) Applications are open for Cyndane*points to sig* too, until the 20th, so you might want to consider applying a spiffy Chosen role. :D

Anything else? :D

eleanor is listed in the OP lists as a dreadlord member yes...i think the bio wasnt posted due to some updating that where to happen or such

i'll find the old one on wt div and make a tread for you...and you can update it directly yourself on the offsite forums dread bio board

http://www.shayol-ghul.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3243#3243

• 2 weeks later...