DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Need RP'ers

bcxanth

Hey all!

Well I've finally found my way back to time for Dragonmount, which means Kopair will be returning to the Warder's yard after an unexplained absence of a year. I don't currently have a mentor as I'm awaiting to be assigned a new one, however Mat says I can go on with my training for now without one.

Currently Kopair is WS 3, looking to advance to 4.  I need two people to help with the RP where I'm given conflicting tasks. I need a Tower Guard to take the place of my Mentor and give me a task, and I need an Aes Sedei to give me a conflicting task.

Anyone up for some fun?

I'm not too sure yet. I have this vague plan so far that I start with Kopair returning to the Tower Yard, perhaps being confronted by the Tower Guard about his absence. Then said Guard gives him a task of some type. In the process he meets your Aes Sedei and is given the second task, and things go from there.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Arie Ronshor

(Andrea got side tracked with shiny coding and got lost in the 15th repository within the Tower.. and then got hungry for food and had to search out honeybuns and inevitably fell into a pit for 3 days with only honeybuns and milk.. )

*cleans up her crumbs*  I should be on it.. :)