DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Gwampy Thread

loki redfern

Having reaction commands to separate NPC talking from the attack button, plus the camera being assigned to an analog stick, those were good moves. 358/2 Days dumps both of those, and the camera and target lock systems are actually worse due to having fewer buttons to deal with.

Enough of it. The only real relevance to the overall plot is that Roxas is chopping up Heartless for the Organization just like Sora gets tricked into doing later on.

The thing I'd like the most to see in a future KH3 is some actual point to having a party, specifically, make me want to swap one of the world-specific characters into my party. Make it matter who I've got in my party. I think what I really want is to be able to take party members like Beast or Aladdin out of their own worlds and into others. Maybe apply a light touch of set character classes. As it is you don't really even need Donald or Goofy after enough time.

That's exactly the problem and it's a wasted system.

Another thing about 358/2 Days is how much frigging HP enemies have relative to your ability to do damage. Expect it to take several minutes to bring down mid-level Heartless.

I probably wouldn't need the assistance as long as I had my invincibilty code active. Mostly missions are either "run around and kill all of this thing in the picture down here" "run around and collect a bunch of the things in the picture down here", "run around inspecting things", or just "kill everything in sight"