DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What are you listening to right now

Majsju

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best football team in the world, in the best league in the world, the English Premier League.

I played "football" in high school.  Thought it was a pretty rough sport until I learned about English football.  Similar to Rugby here in the US.  A lot more action, full contact, no pads.  I'd like to see some of your players in the backfield of one of our football teams.  Passing the ball back and forth to move it down the field.  Would drive an NFL defense absolutely bonkers! :)

Sat what now? Football is in no sense related to the little game they have in nfl. Rugby is related, since that the english sport you americans twisted, just like you twisted cricket to come up with baseball.

Football is something completely different. Though it would be fun to see someone like Rooney try your little americano game, he'd probably send half of the opponents crying to the hospital  ;D

Sat what now? Football is in no sense related to the little game they have in nfl. Rugby is related, since that the english sport you americans twisted, just like you twisted cricket to come up with baseball.

Football is something completely different. Though it would be fun to see someone like Rooney try your little americano game, he'd probably send half of the opponents crying to the hospital  ;D

That's my impression.  Now imagine him in a full set a pads!  Unstoppable!

Archived