DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A New Kind of Stein...

Goldy is digging in his back yard late into the night, searching for buried treasure of course, when suddenly he strikes something hard. He is frantic as he digs all around the large object, can it be true? Have all his endless nights of digging in his back yard when he could have been posting on DM paid off? No...it's a rock...a big one too, and it takes about an hour to get out og the 20 foot deep hole. That done, Goldy descends back into the hole in the easiest of ways, he jumps. When he hits the ground he knows he's supposed to roll, and he tries to, but it doesn't work so well in a 5 foot wide hole..he hits the side with a lot of force...

His neck is very sore and he knows he should get out and call 911, or at least visit the local chiropractor, but all these thoughts are shoved aside the whole left side caves in on him. Pulling himself to the surface presents a challenge, but it's not like Goldy hasn't had one or two of those before. When he finally emerges, gasping for breath he decides he better fill in the hole and go inside. It is then that he sees an object over to his left glinting slightly in the little moonlight there is. He makes his way over to it and examies it. It is shaped exactly like a stein, but it has two letters on it that don't seem to fit...OS.

OS? Goldy thinks, can't be as good as Windows XP, or even Vista for that matter, but I'll see what it can do...

Goldy is dismayed that the device looks to have no USB conncetor, or any connector for that matter, when suddenly he realizes something, could it be that OS did not stand for Operating System like usual? Could he hav actually found this treasure fabled in lands oth far and near? There was only one way to find out, quickly he took off the lid, and to his great delight, brew spilled everywhere, he had indeed found the Overfull Stein. It was always Overfull, no matter how much you drank, more would always spill out all over you, unless you were exceptionally quick putting the lid back on...A good talent if you didn't want spotfines whenever you took a drink...

Goleneys: SPOTFINE!

For spilling brew

You are to go to the Golden Lily Tavern and offer to scrub the floors, and change your siggy to a picture of someone mopping that says "I Spilled Brew, I'm such a sop! So now I'll clean up with my mop!"

Archived