DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The person above me game! >Xtra Newbiefriendly!

MsDanya

I do not recall person above me, I slept through the whole crusades and what not, hoping both of those religions would die out, sadly I was wrong. I work around 1500 to a very changed world, very changed, which is why I swam over to the Americas, and then they were on their way to changing as well...stupid European explorers corrupting everything natural.

Right. What's not natural about human sacrifice, genocide and massive deforestation/poor land use?

Oh wait.  *don't get into archeolgy arguments with someone who lived it and then studied it*

Reminds me of an art history class I took.  It was filled with old ladies who went to Rome every year and argued with the prof.  I was doomed from the get-go.

The person above me should be reminded that the majority of the native people were balanced with their environment prior to european expansion, although I doubt it would have stayed that way, it may have slowed down the city building by a few hundred years if left alone.

I say phooey to the person above me.  The western hemisphere is littered with environmental mismanagement pre-columbus.

By the way, did the person above me see the extensive ruins they are uncovering in the recently deforested Amazon basin?

Ahh yes person above me, but you must also remember they made homes out of clay, unlike other desert cultures of Europe who continued to try to use wood and would deforest hundres of arces of wood just to build a small manor, as I said, it would have come to the Americas originally, just a bit slowly if not sped up.

Person above me has an interesting picture attached to their yahoo messenger thingy.  I went the profile to look for an email connection, clicked the yahoo messenger, a big picture popped up for two seconds and then shrunk down to about 1/4 inch.  Can't get it back.

P.S.  I left an inconsequential chat message