DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

SG Division 'Declare Your Love to Dias Week' :D

Ranulf Ryan

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Dias, you know, we've always had this sort of manly relationship. I rip on you in a manly way, you make fun of me really manly like, we come together in the manliest hug two men ever could concieve of and then repeat when we feel those manly urges boil up in our manly man bodies. So, you know, in a manly man to man way, I thought I'd tell you, while speaking in my manly voice, that I think your the manliest man that ever man(ed) before and I realy appreciate our manly bond. Basically, I, devon, man of the people, love you, but only the way true men do, for we are both manly men and don't feel love in the way lesser men do. I know some other people may not understand our manly speak and are probably confused by this extremely manly confession, but us men know they cannot comprehend our manly ways. We are men, and that is what matters. So, in my manly conclusion, I wish you luck, oh brother man, in picking the best canidate for your manly award. May your manly wisdom trickle down like the manly sweat dripping down the manly face of a man, and may the best man win.

*laughs* Now I love you a little bit, too, Rand :)

*stabs Quibby*

Hmm...it would appear I am going to have to step up my Dias-love if I want to win...

Dias-

We've never had a manly anything together, and I appreciate that as I am not a man. I think this is my major selling point. Of all the people here declaring their love, I am the only one without a hairy back. Surely that counts for something. Also, I'm hot. Really really hot. And not at all in a manish way.

The End.

Well Dixie, we've come a long way over the years, we've shared some special moments together. Like when I dubbed you Dixie, and when we discovered what ballerina Chosen wear under their tutu's. Our love is such that I couldn't express it.

Not in English that is.

For true love, one must speak in love's language, and that language is Italian. Thats right Dixie, I love you so that I have committed my love, and how much it hurts that we are apart, all of it I have put into the Italian Aria I now sing for you.

http://www.shayol-ghul.com/caromioben.mp3

Ok, most of you have no idea who I am, and know that I have nothing to do with SG, but here I am declairing my love for a man who doesn't even know that I exist (typical high school drama) I have composed for you a very touching drama.

"Oh Dias, oh Dias, where art thou Dias?"

"YOUR ******* FOOD IS READY YOU ******* *****. IF YOU DON'T GET HERE THIS VERY INSTANT YOU WON'T GET **** TONIGHT! YEAH, YOU HEARD ME RIGHT, YOU WON'T GET ****. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE SUCH A ***** YOU DON'T NEED A ******* *** TOY! GO GET ONE OF THESE OTHER *peoples* TO DO YOUR DIRTY THINGS. IF YOU WON'T RESPECT ME, I AM GOING TO **** YOU OVER YOU ******* *****!!! DIAS YOU HAD BETTER GET DOWN HERE THIS VERY INST- oh, there you are. Food's ready, I love you honey bunch."

What can I say, tough love Dias. :wink:

*scratches head* Hmm... *pulls a knife and starts stabbing Dias repeatedly in important organs before walking out a door and coming right back*

Oh my god, you b@st*&ds have nearly killed Dias, now I have to start bandage him up and maybe I'll even get him to the hospital before he dies.

*starts sticking bandages on Dias*

Riyk,

No, Rand! Don't do it!

*commits suicide for Rand by hitting him over the head with a terrorist potato, and then running like hell*

Also, Dias, I have composed a touching omelette for you. Oh, wait, an omelette isn't a style of song.

Well, here's a haiki.

dias you smell like troll.

you smell very bad indeed

we love you anyway

here is a sonet I made for you... It has 10 sylables in each line, that's gotta be worth something? :wink:

Dias, your bad secrets, I know them all

'How you like to buy dresses at the mall

You look very pritty in bright hot pink

You should flush the eye liner down the sink

My love is beyond knowing by light-fools

I love how you look when you swim in pools

Your manly form is very elegent

Although it's not a word, you're pelegent

I hope you accept me as your stalker

I didn't do this 'cuz I'm a talker

Regection issues are common with me

Please just dandle me on your hairy knee

One more line and I have reached fourteen lines

Take me to your house and we'll close the blines

blines is supposed to say blinds, but that doesn't rhyme with lines... so... it's creative substutution

(or however that word is spelled) :D

Guest Estel

psst...you weren't supposed to tell them...you're embarrassing me :wink:

and who are you calling a whack job?

[whacks jason around SG with a crowbar]