DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Film]-Hot Fuzz

Niamh Sedai

I finally caught up with the craze and saw it today. My brother has offically decided it is the best film he has ever seen "In my entire life!!!1111oneone!!1!" and I definately thought it was entertaining though I am perhaps not as enthusiastic as my brother

For those of you who haven't seen it, it's a british film about a Police Officer who moves from London to a small english village. It is made by the same guys who did Shaun of the Dead and that should pretty much tell you how it goes.

I thought it was hilarious. You pretty much get the impression that Simon Pegg and Nick Frost sat down toegther and said "Hey! Let's make another film in which we get to use guns" and took it from there! It's very much a "Boy" fi;m but a very funny, very entertaining Boy film. I would definately recommend it.

I accidently walked into this film when I was meant to Hannibal Lector instead. And to be honest, I am glad I did. I know it is cheesy in place, but it had me laughing all the way through. It probably won't end up winning anything, but if you want a good laugh, Hot Fuzz is a movie that will do that.

Archived