DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

CoL Bus Tour - First Stop

Lilliandra

The driver on the bus says get out the flaming way you strutting peacocks

Oh well what's a squashed fence between friends. I tried really hard to mow down a couple of Ded's but those boys sure can move. Dust yourselves off folks and lets have some fun...

*Leaps off the bus, trips over Demi and pies herself in the face* Remind me again why I started this madness again?? :?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Haxorsist

Wow, that was a bumpy road, or maybe it was Demi who couldn't keep his legs calm. Hmm... let me check my travel bag if there are any presents for the good folk of BT. Yer... Anybody want Q-Tips?

Guest Cadsuane

*sings, while sitting on top of the bus, tossing marshmallows to all the BTers swimming around below*

The wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round, 'round and 'round, 'round and 'round. The wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round, all the live long daaaayy!

Uh oh... Shark! :shock:

17238__jaws_l.jpg

Guest Cadsuane

*wonders why abandoning ship (= going into the water WITH the shark) is safer than sitting on top, out of reach*

I think sharks would eat, sheep, wouldn't they? ^_^

It is safer because I abandoned ship BEFORE the shark came into the picture. And now the shark is obviously preoccupied with the bus, which is much larger and has more people on it, so I am clearly safe. ^_^

And no, they don't. They prefer ducks. :P

Guest Haxorsist

That's right! The way I remember it, they promised us one. A pretty cheap one. Only like... $10 000, but we never got it. And as we're the backbone-DG of DM, I demand that we get a new one. Especially since someone who shall remained unnamed destroyed our wheels. So a new bus with wheels. And spinning rims. Gotta have pimped out rims.

Archived