DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TV] The Doctor's Back!!! (SPOILERS)

Corki

Yeap, Doctor Who is back on Saturday! The 3rd series starts on Saturday over here in the UK, and I am extremely excited! David Tennant is still the Time Lord, but he has a new assisstant, though her name escapes me at the moment. From the previews I've seen and reviews I've read, it looks like it's gonna be a cracking series!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Martha Jones. The first ep. of the new season will be titled 'Smith & Jones', (in reference to the fact that sometimes in the old series The Doctor would use the alias "Dr. John Smith"...

You can also find episode summaries, news, and the webs largest Doctor Who forum linked below...

http://www.gallifreyone.com

In fact, for the Fantasy Baseball owners, your opponents for the most part that aren't here (except for one offline friend of mine) are from Outpost Gallifrey. :)

The Bride isn't the new companion. Catherine Tate just did the one off Christmas special.

The new assistant appeared as a very minor character is the second to last episode of the last series.

And I can't wait either! I doth love Doctor Who <3 I can't wait until Torchwood is on during the Autumn!

I've editted the title of the thread so people know spoilers are inside.

I thought Saturday's episode was excellent. Another good assistant. I thought it would be difficult to follow in Billie Piper's footsteps, but I can see the new actress making it her own role. There appears to be good chemistry bewteen her and David Tennant, which is good.

It's a shame the 45 minutes always flies by so fast! lol!

• 3 weeks later...

So, what did people think of the Human Dalek storyline? Aside from the bad American accents, I thought it was quite good though I enjoyed the first episode more than the second.

My current sources of excitement though is that the Master is coming back (played by Life on Mars' John Simm) and that apparently the series finale will give us more information about The Time War, which should be cool. If I recall correctly, this is the last series they have they have permission to use the Daleks for so they are probably trying to use them as much as possible.

And Captain Jack! :D

Archived