DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Is This Something?

Elder_Haman

Rosamund Pike posted this on her Instagram today. She's doing studio work in Prague. 

It looks like ADR work to me. And Rafe Judkins liked the post. There's also a new Deadline Hollywood article where Pike discusses Wheel of Time

Does this mean they are back to work in Czechia?

Edited by Elder_Haman
Added link to Deadline Article

I'd agree with it likely being ADR work.  And I don't think we've heard that all work in the Czech Republic was shut down, just filming, which usually has dozens of people working in close proximity to one another.  Re-dubbing lines is pretty standard post-production stuff, and it can be done in a much more socially-distant way.

The initial reports were that filming was shut down again.  Subsequent commenters have spoken of a "production shutdown," but typically in the sense of a shorthand way of referring to that event, not necessarily as a description of that event.  I'm sure that shutdown order did halt or delay a lot of the post-production work in Prague as well, but I'm also confident that they resumed doing anything they could do as soon as they could, that fits within the lockdown's guidelines, such as sound studio work where the actor, the sound engineer, and the director/producer don't even have to be in the same room.

Perhaps. But I still think there is a sense in the more casual fandom that production was halted altogether. Knowing that Rosamund is back working in Prague is newsworthy. And coming on the heels of the WoTonPrime account promising a new video soon, it's exciting!