DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Amazing Race anyone?

Yveva

Guest Yveva

So Emp and I watched an episode last night, and I rather enjoyed it. I HATED that chick who complains at her cousin the whole way though, argh!! I really super duper wish she'd been last. The poor cousin!!! I'd be kicking her in her sleep or getting out a voodoo doll or something.

So does anyone else watch it? Who are you rooting for? Did you predict which team would be eliminated last night?

Guest Emperor

My favorite team was the one eliminated last night! The other teams just got on my nerves. Since I don't know their names, you have the old team that just should have stayed in Maui for their retirement. You have the annoying yeller and her short cousin team... who... as mentioned above... we hate the yeller but like the pint sized girl. The life partners just did not know what was going on and do not seem they will go far in the game. My favorite couple now are the ones dating.

I like seeing the cultural events best for the Detours and Road Blocks. I've seen most of the seasons and just adore it. I'd love to particpate someday, but there is no way I"m in shape enough - or could get enough time off work/money saved up to pay bills while gone. :P

This is the only reality show that we watch...besides Heroes, of course.

Yeah, bummer that Rob and Amber got eliminated (if I just spoiled it for anyone, tuff...you shoulda watched it last night 8) )

Anyway, at least now the rest of the teams will all have a better chance of winning. I'm rooting for Cha Cha Cha.

Guest Emperor

I am going with the African American couple. They seem to be the only other team that has it together and works as a team.

• 1 month later...
Guest Emperor

Argh! Finally caught up with this show again and saw the mean people barely make it in the final three.

Go Blond girlies!!!

I'm with you there, Empy. The Barbies deserve to win it this season. The two other teams that are in the final three are really only there because of dumb luck. The Barbies are by far the strongest team. They work together really well and have taken advantage of every opportunity that comes their way. They made it there by never letting up and working as a team. And they have big boobies. :D

Archived