Lavinya

What is your handle on DM or WT?

Lori

What is your characters username?

Zouwie Deаn

Your Email Address:

a_nikolova@mail.bg

Physical Description:

Height – 5’3” foots, weight – 112 lbs. She has a long and wavy dark brown hair and light brown eyes which seems sad sometimes. Her freckles make her look pretty and natural. What she doesn’t like in her face is the nose – according to her it is a little big but not enough to be a trouble. She has discreet earrings usually worn and sometimes a necklace with her lovely little stone – nothing special but she likes it. She does not like to wear rings but she looks at rings at every jewelry shop she passes.

Place of birth/raising:

Caemlyn – the capital of Andor

15 years old girl

Character History:

Zidhi is her nickname only her parents call. They are ordinary people – a father who works as a construction engineer and a mother who was one of the cookers in an inn in Caemlyn. So in Zidhi’s home everything broken was repaired by her father and her older brother who helps in the work and on the table there was always a good food. Even though her lovely family she feels like something is missing.

In her early childhood most of the time she was staying alone playing with her toys and dreaming. One of her dreams was what it would be if she could give her toys a life. Would they love her? Will they be angry of what she had done to them? It was only a dream and there was much time since then when she went to school - she already knew about wonders made from Aes Sedai. She could not look for more information about them and their possibilities because of her lessons – they took the first place to her parents and she was doing everything possible to learn them good. She knew the older can give very good advices and her parents gave her everything she needed with care and very good reasons like “We are from a village and have no good education to have a better job. If you learn you can have better future.” and it was enough for Zouwie Deаn. She wasn’t so good at cooking as her mother neither understood from buildings as her father.

Time was leaving day by day with lessons and games with her schoolmates. Everything was just her simple life until … when she run across the street to her home she saw her – beautiful lady with a strange ring. Zouwie wasn’t sure what exactly the figure was on it but she knew the beautiful lady is Aes Sedai because of the ring. She stopped and looked at her. The lady saw her, too. “She had to be Aes Sedai. I’ve never seen Aes Sedai so close – she is only some doors up to the street.” She had to go home. “Why? Why I didn’t ask her about the White Tower?” – she came in and closed the outgoing door of her parent’s home. “How I can understand if I can become an Aes Sedai? Are there a chance mum and dad to send me there? I want so much to go there.” There was something she didn’t understand – her attraction to these women and the White Tower. Her parents want her daughter feels good and when she want to go there they'll help her but want to be sure she really want it. They think the queen’s goodness and just care about their life and daughter.

She went to the kitchen for a glass of water and saw her parents sitting there waiting for her. They looked different in a strange way – on their faces was a mess of worried, seriousness and hope. “Hi mum, dad! What happened?” She was thrilled to understand. “You have to go tonight with Aes Sedai. She will leave the town tonight.” She was in a shock. She’d never expect so fast, it was so soon … it was great. “Wow!”

She was ready at the appointed time.

• 3 years later...