Hello. I'm Jason, the founder of Dragonmount.com. Running this website sine 1998 has proven to be one of the most unique stories of my life. Through my involvement in Dragonmount, I've had the chance to meet a great number of fans who love The Wheel of Time as much as I do. I've also has the honor to be involved in just about every aspect of the WoT franchise. Here's a small sampling of what I've been involved in over the years:
- I was a consultant for the WoT card game back in 1999.
- I was involved (to varying degrees) in various film adaptation efforts for The Eye of the World
- I was asked to represent the fan community at Robert Jordan's funeral, and attended his private burial.
- I've been a beta reader on the last 3 WoT novels that Brandon Sanderson wrote.
- In 2009 I was given the priveldige of being the Toastmaster for the 1st annual JordanCon convention.
- I directed the first-ever officially endorsed WoT "movie."
- I've held the one and only Trolloc plush doll ever made.
You can follow all of my daily WoT-related ramblings on DM's twitter account. You can also check out my personal website and blog at JasonDenzel.com
Outside of Dragonmount, I'm a published writer. You can learn more about my books on my personal website. I live in Northern California with my two boys.
Please feel free to reach out to me via email or personal message. I'm always happy to talk about the Wheel of Time with other fans! Jason@dragonmount.com