DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Feast of Fools: The prank room!

michellem

*sweeps a grand curtsy to the Official Fools* I come bearing gifts, oh great ones!

For our Foolish Mother, *reverently places the boa of power on the Amyrlin of Fools' shoulders*

12dd1cc0cc94c3114bfc6c59a9b5ddcc.jpg

For our Foolish Keeper, a tiara befitting your station:

7c523cfebce2ea8e1c0c2f2c769ebe4a.jpg

For our Foolish Sword Captain, a worthy blade:

d77f6b889051a82a2ae1469dcb49952c.jpg

For our Foolish MaA, a helm to protect you from Mother:

bbd3623d29de4aee909876e5a53f9078.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My little sister played a prank on me. She kept taking things from my room, starting with small stuff but getting bigger every time. I lose things on a daily basis, so I only noticed after she took my chair. Searched the whole house for my guitar though... xD

*giggles loudly* Oh my, you guys do know how to party!

*swings in on a chandelier, keeping a watchful eye out for pies . . . or cakes . . . or custard . . . or anything*

I heard of a funny prank yesterday that I wish I'd thought of pulling on my kids . . . replacing the stuffing in Oreo cookies with toothpaste! LOL!

My youngest pulled a good prank on my oldest on my oldest's birthday.  He gave him a card with a $20 bill in it.  My oldest was all, "Oh, thank you for the birthday money!" And then my youngest told him, "I got it out of your room."  ROFLOL!

*giggles madly and drops an elaborate custard and fruit dessert on Misheru's head*

I LOVE custard! Thank you so much Dar!

*glares at the Master of Fools*

While I"m not as averse to them as danwflower, I'm not overly fond of bananas and now it's all in my hair and on my clothes . . . *grumbles*

*pours chocolate syrup over the Master at Arms of Fools*

I'll help you with that! *brings the hose and aims it at Dar*

I hope you don't mind though... I switched out the water tank with Pepsi!

*turns the nozzle and make sure aaaaaaaaall the banana is washed away from Dar*

My little sister played a prank on me. She kept taking things from my room, starting with small stuff but getting bigger every time. I lose things on a daily basis, so I only noticed after she took my chair. Searched the whole house for my guitar though... xD

Hahaha that is brilliant!

My two besties once gave me a bottle of red wine and a box of chocolates for my birthday, pretending that was my real present. Ok, it might not sound like a good prank to anyone else. But we regularly joke that that is the mark that you've gotten old, when all people give you for your birthday is cheap red wine and a box of generic chocolates :P I was turning 25 and I had been complaining about it for weeks, that I didn't like turning 25 :P

*sneaks in from behind, and dumps a pint of Ben&Jerrys down Brandie's dress*

Don't worry, it's still sealed, so you can eat it... When you get it out from your dress :biggrin:

*shivers and eyes Mish*

Well, as long as I can still eat it *giggles and wiggles until the icecream comes free*

*grabs a hose filled with raspberry jam and sprays it at Misheru*

Oh no, this is an emergency!! We have no toast!!!!

*giggles loudly* Oh my, you guys do know how to party!

*swings in on a chandelier, keeping a watchful eye out for pies . . . or cakes . . . or custard . . . or anything*

I heard of a funny prank yesterday that I wish I'd thought of pulling on my kids . . . replacing the stuffing in Oreo cookies with toothpaste! LOL!

My youngest pulled a good prank on my oldest on my oldest's birthday.  He gave him a card with a $20 bill in it.  My oldest was all, "Oh, thank you for the birthday money!" And then my youngest told him, "I got it out of your room."  ROFLOL!

*giggles madly and drops an elaborate custard and fruit dessert on Misheru's head*

I LOVE custard! Thank you so much Dar!

*glares at the Master of Fools*

While I"m not as averse to them as danwflower, I'm not overly fond of bananas and now it's all in my hair and on my clothes . . . *grumbles*

*pours chocolate syrup over the Master at Arms of Fools*

I'll help you with that! *brings the hose and aims it at Dar*

I hope you don't mind though... I switched out the water tank with Pepsi!

*turns the nozzle and make sure aaaaaaaaall the banana is washed away from Dar*

Well, at least it was Pepsi and not Coca Cola!  *grabs a glass and holds it in front of the hose to catch a glass full*  Yum!

Archived