DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Everything you need to know about joining the WT Org

U4ea

Hello, all!

For those who don't know, my name is Loraine (Lor to ya'll, I'm just not used to my whole name, anymore!), and I'm the Mistress of Novices for the White Tower Organization of Dragonmount.

How to Join the WT ORg

To join the WT Org, all you have to do is fill out This simple form. Your information will be added to our spreadsheets and we'll get you set up!

Contacting the MoN/MaA

If you're an Aes Sedai aspirant, please e-mail the Mistress of Novices, Lor (me) at thedmmonster@tiffanyfranklin.net.

If you're a Warder Aspirant, please e-mail the Master at Arms, Verbal32, at (will update as soon as I know his preference!)

The Rules and Regs for the WT Org

I've written up the few rules we have for this wonderful place we call home. We expect every member, regardless of rank, to follow them. They can be found here for your convienence.

Seeing the Tower's Org Boards (other than this one):

With our new boards, this process just changed. When you join the WT Org, you have to be manually added to the usergroup before you can see the other Org Boards. I will be checking as I do my update on Sunday evenings to make sure you've been added, but PLEASE PM me here for access when you join. If you don't, it'll be my next update before I get you added! Thanks! :D

The Novice Book & Guild Logs

If you've joined since August 1, 2008:

Please bookmark this googledoc for your reference!

If you joined prior to August 1, 2008:

Please keep the link to the MoNster's Lair forums handy (http://monsterslair.1.forumer.com/index.php?act=idx). Each aspirant has their own thread, separated by rank, that outlines your requirements and which ones you've satisfied.

Update schedule:

Kyn and I have set up a new update schedule to get some regularity going again. We will be checking e-mails for newbies as time allows and we will be updating raising requirements every other weekend. Please note that filling our inbox and PM's with pestering will not get your question answered any faster.

Raising Requirements updated April 26,2008

Here are your new raising requirements:

Novice/Algai to Accepted/Manshima:

*Take the required class WT & the DM World

*Take an Elective Class of your choice

*Participate in an Org wide project or community builder, such as service month, cookie exchange, or one of those weeks when we let an Ajah take over the WT board. Other projects can be proposed and we'll look them over.

Accepted/Manshima to Aes Sedai/Der'Manshima:

* Teach an Elective Class or lead an Org wide project or community builder

* Take an Elective Class or Participate in an Org wide project or community builder

* Participate in a project or community builder sponsored by the Ajah or Discipline you are aspiring to.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me! :D

• 1 year later...

Maria suggested I put these video tutorials in this thread.

Have a Siggy or an Avatar?? If you want to make your siggy show up on this site, follow this Video Tutorial to help you along!

Siggy Tutorial

I can't profess that these are the most well planned out tutorials but they are hopefully, helpful.

Archived