DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Halo 3 Beta Testing

Emperor

Guest Emperor

Just FYI for those Halo 3 fans...

Microsoft has confirmed that specially marked boxes of Crackdown will include Halo 3 beta keys.

Previously, the only method for gamers to be selected for the highly coveted testing period was to register at the Halo 3 Web site and hope they were selected.

Microsoft has also announced that you can gain entry to the beta testing by the following gimmick: The first 13,333 players to play Halo 2 via XBox Live for three hours and register at the Halo 3 website on February 1-3 will gain entry.

Crackdown will be available in North America on February 20.

Guest Emperor

I was planning on getting Crackdown anyway, if only for the coop play thru the game. I admit, I have never really gotten into Halo in the past, but then again I have never really been into online play as much as I am now.

Guest Emperor

I am sure Halo is much better than Gears, I just have not gotten into the online world before.

I was serverly disappointed in Halo 2 campaign. I beat it in 2 days and never played it again.

Guest Barmacral

I have to agree with the Halo 2 storyline, however, the splitscreen for Halo 2 I felt was far better than the split screen game for Halo 1.

• 2 years later...

Archived