DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Rate your 2006

Emperor

Guest Emperor

Err, basically it is a 1-5 scale and you are welcome to post responses on why you chose your number.

5 - being best year ever, 1 - being worst year ever

Guest Emperor

Right I chose 4 because this was the year I met and became engaged to Yveva, moved to Philly, got a new job but at the same time, I left behind some very good friends which I will miss dearly. I did not give it a 5 because 2007 is the year I am getting married and therefore will top 2006.

2006 was an ok year for me. Too many family funerals, including my grandfather. Had a nightmare trying to find a house for me and my friends in London for our 2nd year at uni. Didn't get the best first year grades as I took on too much work.

On the plus side, had a good sporting year in both cricket and rugby union, managed to keep my job and earn cash when not a student, and my relationship with Northie is as strong as ever.

I hope 2007 will be better than 2006, but the age of my family may not make that the case.

Ok, I'll break the seal and go for five :) Even though I am a total stressmonkey right now and a crankypants to boot (and for the past two months I've gone on not so pleasant moods rather frequently) there are a few reasons for choosing 5.

1. I am an optimist

2. I am checking MAJOR goals off my list of goals right, left, and center

3. Even though I am a crankypants and stressmonkey, Emp goes and says things like the above which just go right ahead and melt me.

Archived