DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

RECIPE EXCHANGE - BBQ (Anything Grill Related)

Kivam

This is my own barbecue sauce recipe (combined from various sources, and the key ingredient was my own addition). This recipe is so good that people who didn't know the sauce was homemade were complimenting me on it, and even my brother (who, as brothers will, would die before complimenting me) admitted it was great

1 cup ketchup

.5 cup dry red wine

.25 cup corn oil

.25 cup soy sauce

.25 cup white wine vinegar

1 tablespoon dry mustard

1 tablespoon paprika

2 teaspoons black pepper

4 garlic cloves crushed

4 teaspoons dried oregano

** Key Ingredient** - 1 Double Shot good smoky scotch (I use Bowmore Islay http://www.bowmorescotch.com/html/home.html)

Blend all together.

Got this wing recipe from another board I frequent (jetsinsider) and the people at my Superbowl party really liked them. I'll post the recipe exactly as posted by the guy on JI:

This is intented for broiling or grilling strictly: (ie. not frying or baking)

In this order: All these are spices: Sprinkle some water on the wings and follow these directions: Do this on the one side of the wings only to begin. In this order:

1. Heavily coat the wings in dried crushed Basil Leaves

2. Next, Heavily coat the wings in Garlic Powder

3. Next, this is the firepower: sprinkle to your liking Cayenne Pepper I add a lot, because, I love 'em spicy.

4. Next, Coat the wings with Paprika

5. Finally, add a touch of freshly ground Black Pepper

Let them sit for ten minutes. The water and moisture on the chicken will help all the spices stick well the wings.

Cook the wings on the grill or in the broiler (spiced side down on the grill, or spice side up in the broiler) for about twenty minutes on LOW, then flip the wings over, and repeat the entire spice coating and cook again for twenty minutes.

After 40-45 minutes, you'll have the most flavorful wings you've ever tasted!!

• 2 months later...

This is a favorite at my house

BBQ Veggies

-Combine any of your favorite veggies(such a brocolli, cauliflower, carrots etc.) on a piece of aluminum foil.

-Add a spoonful of butter and a dash of your favorite spice.

-fold the aluminum foil into a packet- make sure you don't rip it.

-place on hot BBQ a cook until tender.

BBQ potatoes

Use the same method as above using cut up potatoes and onions.

Archived