DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Ajah: Countdown till the Great Lord of the Dark is freed!

hazelkrs1

ShadowspawnFINALCROP.jpg

First of all, let me say my apologies for not getting this up a bit sooner, I've had some major technical issues with DM lately.

Anyhoo, here's the plan- Since the end of the world may soon be approaching, I thought it only fitting that those among us who embrace the return of our Lord with eager anticipation could use some tips and notes for how to prepare for his arrival. Of course the overeager servant of the Great Lord might think there is no need for preparation, and can simply start reveling in the chaos and bloodshed and other revelry asap, but when those impatient individuals find themselves all conked out and having their energy spent unnecessarily before his Foulness has even arrived, they will wish they had consulted with this guide.

So, every day for the next 7 6 5 days, I will post some helpful suggestions and advice that will ensure that YOU get everything out of the Last Battle that you had ever hoped for. In the event that the Great Lord's release is postponed till January 8th, I shall continue to supplement this guide further.

If you have any questions about any of the tips, please feel free to post them here, as well as suggestions you might have for your brethren that I have not enumerated yet. For anyone who still doubts the advantage that this guide can give you in the waning days of the blasted Light's reign, all I have to say is...

9698513-female-hand-with-bloody-knife.jp

Tip #1: Get your lists ready

When the Light is blocked by the shroud of the Great Lord, you might be thinking that it will be easy to find targets for you to take out easily. And it should be, don't get me wrong. It is always easy to prey on the weak and helpless, and when that day comes finding stragglers and unfortunate victims shouldn't present too much of a problem. However, once you either run out, or find too much competition from your fellow brothers and sisters, you might find yourself drawing a blank when thinking of who to pursue next.

So start preparing a list of all your favorite targets, including all of the Lightfuls who have crossed your path in one way or another over the years, a Shadowie who outranks you who you might want to take out to improve your own standing, or even just some random schmuck who looked at you the wrong way once.

After preparing this list, you may start doing your pregame work in advance, which may include scouting out your target further, and choosing the manner in which you will choose to dispose of them.

Once you have done this, you will be ready to start crossing names off your list like an evil Santa on a mission as the Shadow descends on all of creation!

BA note: this is totallly Wot/ Mayan apocalypse related.

NOT meant to be overly offensive in light of recent stuff.

Feel free to diisciss your "end of the world" or "getting ready for Jan 8" plans.

and if you must make a list.... check it twice.

Tip #2: Calisthenics!

Easy enough. Wouldn't want to pull a hammy when battling against the Lighties. A simple round of stretches and warmup exercises a couple of times a day will help make sure you're limber come Tarmon Gai'den. Just to play it safe, you might also wanna consider snacking on a banana every now and then for the extra potassium.

Note to certain Shadowspawn: make sure to doff your weapons when performing these exercises, as we get enough humiliating losses throughout our ranks as it is without some of you letting yourselves get poked by your own weapons while doing some butterfly stretches.

Archived