DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Nashville (ABC)

Rufae

Anyone else watching this new series on Wednesday nights on ABC? I have and think it is going ot be pretty good. It started a little slow like all series do, but each episode has gotten better as they begin to get past the "get to know ya info dump stage."

ABC-Nashville-Poster.jpg

I think there will be a lot of potential for guest cameos in the future for sure.

The stars singing is pretty good. Connie Britton is probably the weak link in this department but that actually kinda adds to her character. Hayden Pannettiere sings pretty well but she has done that before this show. The young couple who sing at the Bluebird have the most potential. They have already sang two awesome songs, "If I didn't know better" a cover by The Civil Wars and another one called "Fade Into You".

http://youtu.be/gAI_1FsJ8rE

• 2 weeks later...

Indeed. I think they do a good selection of the sights around town. Indications are they will be branching out from the Country angle a bit because there was a call for extras that are "indie, hip, and rappers". My guess is it revolves around Scarlett's boyfriend.

Archived