DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

So Hello!

Valeria Al'Terra

So Hello,

After finally fully becoming addicted to WoT series, I decided time to raise my addiction to the next reasonable level and join Dragonmount.

I picked up the series after my brother-in law introduced me to the series last year and currently I just started book eight! Being a commuter student with an hour or so down the road each day gives me plenty of time to get through the books on Audio, if I had more time I'd be reading them!

Either way Hi, I look forward to sharing my WoT addiction with others equally addicted or more so then I!

Hi, Valeria! It's always refreshing to see new fans who have only recently been introduced to the series. It makes me confident that WoT will continue to be a major force in the fantasy fiction world for years to come.

I've never invested in the audiobooks myself, but it's on my wish list of things to get. :)

DM can be a confusing place, so let us know if you need help figuring out your way around! We have some WoT book discussion boards, and I'd suggest this one since you are only on book eight. The General Wheel of Time discussion board considers anything through The Gathering Storm fair game as far as spoilers, so you might inadvertently get spoiled if you go in that board. Of course the "A Memory of Light" Discussion board will be full of spoilers, so I'd steer clear of there.

There's a ton of other things to do here, from Roleplaying as your favorite type of characters (Aes Sedai, Aiel, etc), Social communities, an Artists and Writers board, and more.

Welcome!

Archived