DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Band Bellygod0607!!!!

Katiora

Howdy! I'm Katiora, the Undercommander of the Band and I'd like to welcome you!!! I hope you have an awesome time while you're here!! Jea, our illustrious leader should be by sometime and she'll be sending in the PM to get you added to our user group so you can see our private boards and join in all the fun going on there! Until then feel free to join in where you can! The Pink Loincloth is always open and a good place to get a drink :wink: Also we have a few discussions going on, so jump right in!

*hands a few bandys to get the new recruit started*

And we're super thrilled to have you here! As katiora mentioned, I'm Jea, the illustrious (I like the sound of that) leader of the Band! I will be sending in the necessary info for you this evening after work and will also send you some additional information about being a part of DM's greatest fighting Band :wink:

Also, dicetosser1 should be helping you learn the ropes of this place by explaining the Raw Recruit program soon as well!

Drink and be merry - we like to do that kinda stuff!

Guest Tiren Sormia Sedai

*shares a drink with Bellygod* That's a good thing about the Band.. they never run out of mugs - and we never have to do dishes!

Guest Tiren Sormia Sedai

*hides from the kitchen* perhaps I could train a horse to do the dishes for me :)

Hmmm

The monkey could tend the bar... If only other people could see him!?

*poke..poke* I worked at a local bar for a lil while - I'm a lil taller than a monkey lol

Archived