DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I really think there should be a thread dedicated to this...

hazelkrs1

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Meme-Off's should help take care of that quick tho

:cool:

It'd be funny to get a picture of the Walk Off from zoolander, but replace one's head with Gangnam style dude, the other one with the crazy-eyes girl, and title it "Black Tower Meme-Off" all official-like. Have a siggy and points ready...

The Meme-Off's should help take care of that quick tho

:cool:

It'd be funny to get a picture of the Walk Off from zoolander, but replace one's head with Gangnam style dude, the other one with the crazy-eyes girl, and title it "Black Tower Meme-Off" all official-like. Have a siggy and points ready...

That does sound like a cool idea, but unfortunately I am teh suck at photoshopping. Besides, I'd prob use older meme figures, like Willy Wonka and Boromir maybe

Perhaps we alternate as mod for the game. Have themes. Race to 50, change theme, etc. day 2, switch mods. Award points. Good times

Alright I'm back. Yeah, this could def work...

So here's what I was working out in my head while I was busy earlier:

I think 1v1 would be best, that way there's less chance of people posting the same meme.

Each person gets 1 point towards their meme tally with each meme they post (not a BT point for each one, this would merely be for the purposes of scoring it at the end)

Instead of one person losing outright if they post a meme someone else already has, they will be deducted 5 points from their meme tally. This will discourage people from not posting as much as they can to keep from losing. The purpose of this game is to try and spam as many meme's as possible.

The mod of the game will set the time limit, I'm thinking 10 mins, possibly less.

The theme of the meme-off will not be known to the contestants prior to the start of the challenge, that way people can't save a bunch to a clipboard or something.

Right before the mod signals the time as starting for the contest, he will let the contestants know the theme of the meme-off

10 minutes after saying "GO!", the Mod will say "STOP!". Any meme's posted after this will not count towards the final tally.

The person who has the highest tally wins :biggrin: Prob go with 10 points to the winner, 5 to the loser, if we get that approved of course

I like it. If the time limit be so small, we'd want to arrange opponents beforehand so they could both be available.

Maybe offer additional meme points for ongoing things... Like have a theme, but have say 3 overall memes worth slightly more (boromir, etc).

I dunno, just brainstorming. I'd love to help as a mod or judge or something

I like it. If the time limit be so small, we'd want to arrange opponents beforehand so they could both be available.

Maybe offer additional meme points for ongoing things... Like have a theme, but have say 3 overall memes worth slightly more (boromir, etc).

I dunno, just brainstorming. I'd love to help as a mod or judge or something

Yeah, the idea is to get both people when they're both available, that way they can focus on the memespam alone for a short time period.

I like the idea of having some meme's be worth more than others, hrmmmm...

And yeah, I def like the idea of making it Light vs. Shadow. Let's us be competitive, but not too snarky with eachother, and would promote activity from both factions!

Archived