DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Kingdom of Emerald

Arya Ellesméra

So I don't know that it's Kosher to talk up other sites on here... BUT, we need the word of mouth. *sigh* And it's not like we're trying to recruit anyone AWAY from here. :P So.

There's a pretty new WoT Community being formed. It's a bit different than here, very relaxed, and new enough that we don't even have all the Ajah heads filled, never mind any novices yet! There's also the option to be a Warder, soldier, or Citizen of the city under the Queen. I think it'll be a neat site! I'm the Head of the Greens there. It'll be great to join if you want a small community, to be instrumental in helping to form a new community (We don't even have all positions filled, any classes started, etc!) or especially if you want a leadership role you might not have a chance to take anywhere else! So, everyone is invited to come check out the site. It doesn't look like much yet, but it'll get stronger with new people!

Kingdom Of Emerald

And if this isn't allowed, feel free to delete, I just figured it couldn't hurt! :)[/url]

Archived