DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Belated Reintroduction of Oneself

Well, I have made a few tentative steps into ingratiating meself, into the rank and file of me beloved Infantry regiment in the Band of the Red Hand, with the emphasis on "Rank".

It's about time I made a bit of an effort to let people know just who is the phenomenon that is Demonspawn:

I joined I the heady days of early Autumn (Fall) 2006, when the BotRH was truly in its ascendency. There was barely a new member of DM that did not pass through at least a few weeks of the RR scheme such was the popularity of the Band (in the books), the members of the org, and the sheer insanity of what was the day to day life of banders the world over.

I would like to say that it was a tough decision to choose between the regiments after RR training but, to me, the Infantry stood head and shoulders above all others as they kinda tapped into me slightly unhinged personality. But I will say that the Cavalry did run them pretty close. Unfortunately for the Archers, they were somewhat thin on the ground (I don't mean they were all anorexic and prostrate on the floor) to really make enough of an impression.

I think, at the time of my joining, Most of the truly legendary Banders throughout the history of the Org, as well as Dragonmount, were active Infantry Members: Taymist, Mystica, Footman, Kara to name but a few.

It didn't take me long to realise that I had found my home from home as I was promptly given the responsibility of being RO alongside my soon-to-be-Banded Kara.

That was the first of many roles I held throughout the few years I was an active and highly involved member of the Infantry, holding every single position available, with the exception of Red Arm... Seriously? Me? Red Arm? I'd have been disciplining myself on an almost daily basis... Aside from the self-flagellation.

I was also one of the few to be lucky enough to try for and gain Blademaster status, which truly was the highest point of my time here. The lowest point was being CG of the Infantry when the mass exodus occurred when most of the senior members resigned over the abolishion of the off-site boards. Which also led to me tendering me own resignation.

Along the way, I was one of the lucky few to be embroiled in the somewhat borderline incestuous circle of Bandeds including, but not exclusive to Taymist, Manny, Mystica, Kara, Direwolf Jon and Bridmorgan.

So, I would appreciate any info regarding how the Band are/ have been doing in my abscence... And if anyone would like to ask me anything regarding those halcyon days before The Empire, and the Dark Side of the for... Hold on... This aint Star Wars!

Aye, Any questions, feel free

The insinuation that you have that particular well wrinkled organ inhabiting your coconut and that it would do more than just sit in there and quiver like a dish of suet based pudding, much less break wind is ludicrous! It's the wildest sort of exaggeration. Why it verges upon Un-Truth!

Archived