DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

How long is long enough to live

Vardar

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would totally be immortal. You can always get more people to love

But how long would that be amusing to you?

Of course you could always change your mind and kill yourself, but is it really worth going over to the dark side to decide.

Ha, I'm going to destroy the world cause I'm short. That's some true evil right there. (Didn't some of the other forsaken remark on his height, like he'd be more attractive if he was taller, was he really that short, that's hilarious!)

Hahha yeah. Graendal said that she wanted Rand for her pets, that she liked tall men.

It was also Graendal who mused that Sammael could have been handsome if he had allowed his scar to be healed. Which he didn't, out of pride or something more psycho because Lews Therin did it.

Ha, I'm going to destroy the world cause I'm short. That's some true evil right there. (Didn't some of the other forsaken remark on his height, like he'd be more attractive if he was taller, was he really that short, that's hilarious!)

Hahha yeah. Graendal said that she wanted Rand for her pets, that she liked tall men.

It was also Graendal who mused that Sammael could have been handsome if he had allowed his scar to be healed. Which he didn't, out of pride or something more psycho because Lews Therin did it.

I thought Semi remarked on his height. Maybe I imagined that.

Archived