DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey! <------- New to DM/Warders

Nightwatch

Hey, I guess you could say I'm new, haven't played on DM since DM 3 like 5 years ago o.O

Well anyways, I was looking to join the warders, have my bio and everything ready. Is there any official thing I have to do to sign up? I have been looking on the site, but couldn't really find anything official.

Thanks

~Nightwatch

What characters didn't I play :p my first character was in DM 2.0 and was an Asha'man. Soon after I got a wolfkin and a children of the light character, but had to go due to school.

When I came back in 3.0, I had a dreadlord and a warder who almost finished his training, but again school had to intervine :(

When I came back, DM was going through its changes again. My warder was long gone unfortunately (although Mat said I might be able to pick him back up, everything on him was gone :(), but I joined the Band of the Red hand and was a cavalry member for that where I was a pretty big member, but havent talked to Corki in ages :(

But alas, I fell into a year of World of Warcraft. But I have quit that now and am out of school and have been wanting to get back into DM for ages, but havent had the time until now. I really loved my warder, so Im starting another one :)