DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Daes Dae'mar - October 2011 Newsletter

DDHeader.png

Welcome to the WT's monthly newsletter!!

*blah blah blah* insert editorial here *blah blah blah* I'm getting real good at this editorial writing, am I not? :tongue:

PS. Let us know if you want to contribute to our Newsletter, either as a writer, information gatherer or just as someone to keep the rest of me entertained! >.> Well PM me if you're interested and I'll get you hooked up. We have all sorts of wonderful things :wink:

WH.png

The Brown Ajah held their Banned Books Week, during which they, among other things, discussed "The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood"

Nynaeve held a fun game for us on Wheel of Time quotes!

Dragonmount turned 13!!!! I hope you all celebrated :wink:

BBA.png

n/a 2009 - Souv'ra bond - MashiraSedai (Red Ajah) to CrystalTipps (Red Ajah)

5th 2010 - Souv'ra bond - LilyElizabeth (Green Ajah) to Ed2funy (Warder path)

7th 2010 - Souv'ra bond - Minuet (Green Ajah) to Ed2funy (Warder path)

10th 2007 - Warder bond - Naeann (Yellow Ajah) to Vemynal (Warder path)

12th 2009 - Warder bond - LilyElizabeth (Green Ajah) to Samuraiflip05 (Warder path)

15th 2007 - Souv'ra bond - Delenn (White Ajah) to Elgee (Red Ajah)

31st 2009 - Souv'ra bond - LilyElizabeth (Green Ajah) to Rasheta Ardashir (Green Ajah)

RA.png

W've had two Manishma being raised to the rank of Der'manishma! About time guys :wink: Well done Millon and Thorkin!

Ahmoondah was raised as a Sister of the Red Ajah! Congrats!

We have had two new Accepted being raised, Congrats Basel Gill and Arlow!

And last but not least, we had three Initiates choose the path of the Aes Sedai and become a Novice! Congrats Aiel Heart, Kate and Ferreira!

And on the topic of Aspirations, we've had one, with Ithillian choosing to join the Blue Ajah. Congrats!

WC.png

The Red Ajah will be hosting their annual Autumn Festival! And the Warders Guild is going to be running "Ed's crazy gameshow week!" - I'd keep an eye out for that one, since he'll be auctioning off people like Mother, the Sword Captain, Keeper and HoA's!

We are also going to be having a Green annual event at the end off October and there's going to be an Org-wide Halloween event starting on the 30th. It's going to be big, so be prepared!!!

NA.png

All female membes of the Tower, please make sure that you have read this post.

WTA Applications are still open!

Reckon now that you're a SM, you have nothing to do? Well you think wrong! Have a look here and see if anything catches your fancy.

Archived