DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Care Bear Stare

hotpocket2006

Things are okay. We are switching our missions up, so I kind of have a break right now. Sand is everywhere!! haha Too many dumb rules, but I like most of the people and it seems right now that we'll be done in Iraq at the end of Dec so there might be a whole bunch of mafia time for me early next year ^^

That sand has got to be a pain >.< Glad to hear you like most of the people with you.

Yay for mafia time! I can't sign up for another game until after Halloween. I made some promises to help out with a couple WT things and just also cannot focus on mafia with stuff going on.

Ah, yes, I forget you were in the army. I really wouldn't like that, you know. It's just not something for me.

I'm a medic, so it's a little different for me.

That sand has got to be a pain >.< Glad to hear you like most of the people with you.

Yay for mafia time! I can't sign up for another game until after Halloween. I made some promises to help out with a couple WT things and just also cannot focus on mafia with stuff going on.

Yeah I keep having to tell myself not to sign up for any. There's no way for me to know if I'll be able to commit to it or not. It's been hard let me tell ya.

Yeah I keep having to tell myself not to sign up for any. There's no way for me to know if I'll be able to commit to it or not. It's been hard let me tell ya.

I think it'll be different when you're back in the USA.

I think it'll be different when you're back in the USA.

Yeah. I'll go on a mafia binge. They already had to have an intervention for me awhile ago. Now I get these cravings and flashbacks.

This was kinda funny seeing this as I was just reviewing the town victory that I was a part of in the Care Bears themed mafia game at SG. It was my first DM mafia game (or first online mafia game for that matter), and all in all I'm pretty proud of my play, aside from my too obvious NA targets.

As for the video, it aint a true Care Bear Stare without the countdown :blink:

Archived