DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Alrighty, here it goes

Arath Faringal

I have the basic outline of what I want to happen for a come back. Sooooooo . . . here we go.

Arath, KO'd in DW has been in a coma in the hospital for a while, and he's about to wake up. Sort of. He'll wake up half way into some horrible nightmares. And he'll start channeling around to defend himself. Since he'll be asleep still it will only be spirit weaves, but thats fun anyway, cuz he's way strong in spirit. So, there will be a little to-do in the hospital. Spirit weaves all over like I said, someone gets shielded or something . . . :twisted: Arath gets shielded, they try healing him again, and sleeping beauty wakes up.

Anyone who wants to take part is welcome to. Hospital staff, maybe someone visiting the hospital . . . whoever wants to. I'll be posting this on Monday, so anyone who wants to participate post here so I kinda know what to expect.

And if theres any objections or problems, post those too, cuz I don't want to be a trouble maker . . . right away.

Guest Dalinar

hehehe sounds good :)

If there're no other volunteers, shield me up baby ;)

(Dali's actually not that strong overall, and with a high Spirit score on your part would work fine methinks... plus the Infirmary is like Dali's second home :D )

Dali/Ben.

Alrighty, its up. I'll be posting again next . . . Tuesday methinks. Arath won't have a whole lot of active participation in it . . . he's just silently gone nuts in his nightmare. Basically just make whatever sort of difficult situation you want with it. I looked it up . . . his spirit score is 8. Enough to sever an NPC soldier or something just to add to the chaos. However you want to do it.

Have fun!

Okay . . . been a week and nobody posted . . .

(sniff)

I really feel the love here . . . but I suppose it was kinda vague, so I fleshed it out a little. Theres a screaming dedicated, and a lot of other screaming people now. Anyone who wants to step in and give voice to the screams . . . you know what to do.

So please come on in to the infirmary and make yourself a victim/rescuer/screaming spectator. Its been an incredibly long nap, and I'm ready to snap out of it . . .