DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Dark Prophecy

Luckers

Just a thought. Would DF's regard leashing AS as a wrong? It is a dark prophecy after all.

That's a good point. You probably holed that idea! But if I got the meaning 180 degrees it might still be connected to AS. Tuon is planning a 2nd attack on the WT, so if the seed slays an acient wrong, maybe the ancient wrong is the WT? I like this idea, its a lot more elegant from a DF perspective. What do you think? Thanks Damandred! Do you think this works better? :-)

Just a thought. Would DF's regard leashing AS as a wrong? It is a dark prophecy after all.

That's a good point. You probably holed that idea! But if I got the meaning 180 degrees it might still be connected to AS. Tuon is planning a 2nd attack on the WT, so if the seed slays an acient wrong, maybe the ancient wrong is the WT? I like this idea, its a lot more elegant from a DF perspective. What do you think? Thanks Damandred! Do you think this works better? :-)

Yeah that works. To be honest I can't think of any other things DF's would see as a "ancient wrong" except of course the DO being imprisoned and it'll take some pretty amazing twist in the story if we see the seanchan having anything to do with the DO breaking free.

Archived