DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Announcement: Upcoming plotline - important information

Kaylan

Alright kids, it's time for us to get something pretty big happening. Now, this plotline has been in the works for a long time, negotiated with past DLs, and it's time to start setting things in motion.

So, basically, the Seanchan are going to be pulling off an invasion of Amadicia, concentrating on Amador and the forces of the Children of the Light.

Of course, the issue at the moment is that both divisions are quite small in terms of numbers, and none of our members are leadership types, so we'll have trouble pulling it off with a force of NPCs and trainees. So, the deal is this.

Any member who has responded to the roster or submitted a bio within the next two weeks will be allowed, if they choose (and this is optional, not required), to automatically progress beyond the usual training. So, up until November 4, anyone that submits a bio for the Children of the Light or the Seanchan will be allowed to gain rank (and the accompanying minimum WS) automatically.

For the Children of the Light, the maximum rank that you may progress to is Hundredman. For the Seanchan, you will be considered 'fully trained'. Basically, what this means is you still have to do the work to become a higher officer, and if you'd like to start working on that straight away please contact me. But for the next two weeks only, you can skip past all of your basic training.

Please check the guidelines on the bio board for submitting a bio, and email or PM me if you have any further questions.

For those members already at the rank of Hundredman, we can negotiate a promotion depending on your current rank and level of activity. Please contact me for details.

Thank you,

Kaylan

DRPSW Seanchan/CoL Division Leader