DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The movies I am mot excited about....

Emperor

Kind of think of it as another "I just watched thread" except you are talking about movies you are excited about coming out. Also lets talk about movies that are on the horizon... not coming out in 3 years :P

So everyone knows I love movies. But between January and say August I rarely head to the theatre to watch anything. Of course there are rumors that "bed bugs live in the theatre seats.... BOO!". But that is not my reason for staying away. There is just nothing out I have a strong desire to see. Yes, I am a movie snob. I eventually see everything though.

Ok there IS a movie out right now I want to see. However it has such a limited release it is coming to like 13 cities. CRAZY! That movie is Attack the Block. Never heard of it? Well it stars no one you probably know... oh... and it is British. It is produce by that guy (edgar wright) who gave us gems such as Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz... oh and also stars Nick Frost (the fat guy). Basically the movie is about a bunch of hoodlums who take it upon themselves to fight aliens during an invasion.... but with more comedy.

There is an Oscar buzz around Moneyball that is keeping the movie on my radar. On thing I have to say... Brad Pitt has been pretty smart with his career. He is one of those actors that I trust to deliver a good performance.

Archived