DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

RP ideas

The Don

I think we should start moving towards the Last Battle. As someone whos been away a while, it looks like the main plotline is going nowhere fast. It almost seems like we're not very far from where we were when I left. If we push the issue, and start being active, the other Divisions will have to follow. One way we can do this is start consolidating forces. We can start by rebuilding Malkier, basically a country of DFs and Shadowspawn. That could start our version of Lan on his way to reclaim it. Another way we can move ahead is to start letting active people RP high ranking characters (as TPCs as long as the particular person allowed to write that character remains active), meaning Chosen/Shaidar Haran/Order Heads). We can also have the same active players make new TPCs just so we can have more than 2 or 3 people RPing each thread. Thats all I really have for now. Ideas?

• 3 weeks later...

hey take a read on where we are at, we actually consolidated into 3 pairs of chosen out and about in the world, all under the hand of our chosen leader back in the blight fortress where she holds 2 more with her as messengers

the gate too the bligth is the two nations bordering too malkieri, and they are ours, i tried too use it in rp, to milk that plotline and all the options it opens, but without many active members its sort of hard, i got one small rp going though on more char develop basis going

2 blacks coming too have tea with a dreadlady runing a smaller town in build up mode

otherwise early on not far after that happened we had a skirmish with the black tower come too investigate up there, but since then nothing major

otherwise 2 chosen too cause confusion on mainland, and 2 ploting within seanchan ranks, too keep the good guys all from grouping up and reclaiming the ground while we build up, the plan would be too toss them against eachother and come in during chaos too eat up more and more field...

i am all up for making a smaller interdiv rp though over some skirmish or some such, dont want too make it too big as its easier for it too take longer too plan and thus easier for it too die out, smaller things goes faster too plan, and more posible too keep those involved active and thus the rp going

• 2 weeks later...

well there is always tar training though i would loved too get it even more retro, it doesnt seem doable to find someone around too do that sort of training with, that it also would be plausible plot wise

she is fairly high in score but lacks some elements, the major one being being able too enter others dreams and seek them out and such, which we placed in our system as the last major aspect too learn in the shadow

http://drpsw.wikia.com/wiki/CotS_Dreamwalking

so its geting too 16 being her next one, since there isnt much others around and i been wanting for long too get done something in tar' and there arent many around in general with access too said world, so would let us both streach our tar' muscles so too say

• 2 weeks later...

sorry i havent goten back too you been working on some preground work too figure out what the best option track for ideas would be, hope to figure something out by this weekend, and get started then maybe too keep myself distracted once the better half leaves