DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Is Lan Overrated??

104 members have voted

1. 1. Yes/No

• Yes
    • No

Could you please tell me more about Lan's healthy eating habits? A quote from a book would be really great!

I'm just kidding. But at the same time, I have yet to notice a healthy eater in Randland. I'll admit I didn't pay too much attention, but all I recall is a bunch of meat pies and giant hams for breakfast... And quite a few of Mat's feasts come to mind. "Give me 8 whole frickin chickens. Want anything Thom?" :laugh:

Fresh chicken is great source of protein. All the real life fighters eat more chicken then beef.

They do not eat junk food, drink gallons of sofa pop, highly processed food, genetically modified food (e.g. meat that has been given steriods, anti-biotics etc).

Aes Sedai seems to prefer sweets, but hey, they are women and they have the Power of Greyskull...er, She-Ra.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could you please tell me more about Lan's healthy eating habits? A quote from a book would be really great!

I'm just kidding. But at the same time, I have yet to notice a healthy eater in Randland. I'll admit I didn't pay too much attention, but all I recall is a bunch of meat pies and giant hams for breakfast... And quite a few of Mat's feasts come to mind. "Give me 8 whole frickin chickens. Want anything Thom?" :laugh:

Fresh chicken is great source of protein. All the real life fighters eat more chicken then beef.

They do not eat junk food, drink gallons of sofa pop, highly processed food, genetically modified food (e.g. meat that has been given steriods, anti-biotics etc).

Aes Sedai seems to prefer sweets, but hey, they are women and they have the Power of Greyskull...er, She-Ra.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfTQ2-17eBY&feature=player_embedded

Archived