DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Aha!

Wayfarer

Its only a battle if there is a fight, there isn't any because I, as always, am right. Accept your status peon and genuflect in my honour! *uses the voice*

Heh, I don't even need the Weirding Module, for I am the Kwisatz Haderach.

Maybe I've been playing Emperor a little too much lately.

Genuflect-another of my West Wing words. But alas, I doubt that is where you got it from since you are busy watching Monkey Magic and not President Bartlet cause you are lame and this is a run-on sentence.

Also, the interesting thing about your supposition that you are always right is that I know for a fact you are not. I can make a list if you would like. Mostly what it is, is when faced with your wrongness, you make some lame attempt to obfuscate (West Wing word) or misdirect my attention. And usually you just "Oh, that? I was just stirring." I know you so well.

I've watched most of West Wing, its just that Monkey Magic remains the superior show. West Wing is about politics, but Monkey Magic is about people and virtuous life. While I'm not a moral person myself, its nice to watch what it'd be like :)

Make a list for all you want, even when I change my mind about something I'm still right, its part in parcel with being perfect like I am :)

I'm not really sure where to start. Previously I thought there was a limit to the amount of wrongness a person could fit into just a few sentences, but it seems I have underestimated the lameness that is you :P

First of all, West Wing is far superior to ALL OTHER SHOWS.

Second, Monkey Magic is lame, whatever its subject matter.

Third, unless perfect is some Aussie way of saying 'lame' I think you missed the mark, my lame lame lame friend :D

Lastly, suck it Frenchie!!!

Its ok, after careful deliberation I have come to the conclusion that your statements were made out of ignorance for all things great, so no action shall be taken against you at this time. I, and the quality control panel that consists of myself, wish to take this opportunity to forgive you for your mistaken ways. :)

And in other news, Canadians can fly, their gliding could use improvement though. Several days after that particular Olympic experience and it still makes me chuckle :)

Hey, if I trade you like a dog or something, can you get me a wombat? Or I could make you a scarf or a hat...or something to cover those terrible sideburns. Just poke holes in the top of a box and mail the wombat to me and I will get right on it. Should be ok :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Estel

ah la francais...

un de les plus amusants activites du monde est parlant a les americains en francais et les insultes