DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Announcement!!!! Re: the Green Ajah homepage

Taya

Hey everyone!

I'm just letting you know that the website will be relocated (well, it's already been!) to Arie's domain, and I think the old site goes down tomorrow (Friday).

http://www.sapphiresanctuary.com/greenajah/

There is where you access it. We are looking into pulling the BA.net domain over to Arie's domain, but I have a sinking feeling we've left it a bit too late... So we may be saying goodbye to the BA.net address for now. Oh well. What matters most is that the website is up.

Novices have been removed from the website, sad as I was to be responsible for such dessication of the Green Ajah family!! But don't worry, you will be there again once you're Accepted! Meanwhile, stick around and be our friend! *G*

I have italicised some more names, indicating inactivity. I am in discussions as to whether to remove some of the longer-absent names. One option, and the most likely one we'll go with, is to create an MIA section for those who have been long absent. That way when they return (as they surely must someday!) we'll pull up their info with a snap of the fingers.

Not much else has changed. The fact that I still have a lot of work to do on the website remains true. *g*

We are going to be working on some different colour schemes for the website. I of course won't be responsible for that as I know nothing of stylesheets and whatnot.

I think that's all I have to say. Now it's back to my essay!!!

Archived