DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

So...

Roxinos

As many (not) of you may recall, I resigned from SG partially due to school.

I'm currently maintaining an above 3.5 GPA and will graduate either sometime next year or in the Spring of 2013 (probably that one...I haven't really bothered to do the math yet).

So...can I have my job as Nae'blis back!?

Pfft. Just kidding. Who is Nae'blis around here, anyway?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As many (not) of you may recall, I resigned from SG partially due to school.

I'm currently maintaining an above 3.5 GPA and will graduate either sometime next year or in the Spring of 2013 (probably that one...I haven't really bothered to do the math yet).

So...can I have my job as Nae'blis back!?

Pfft. Just kidding. Who is Nae'blis around here, anyway?

Iunno, but if it's that guy at the top of the forum that says he bought beer, I'll totally blow this organization all to hell and back. SG'ers do NOT buy beer. They steal it. Duh.

Well, they don't really steal it. We give it back. In pee form.

It's just not the same. And aren't we the ones that bottle that and sell it as Bud Light? >.>

That's us? Holy crap, I need to get my royalties from Anheuser-Busch! I've been unknowingly giving their product to silly 'Fuls for ages!

Yeah, I certainly don't have a minimum wage job, but it still hurts. We bought a house last year and we have Zoe....it's a kick in the arse, that's for sure.

You know someone is evil when they even piss off their henchman. He could have at least given us some giftcards to help cover the costs. D:<

Yeah, I certainly don't have a minimum wage job, but it still hurts. We bought a house last year and we have Zoe....it's a kick in the arse, that's for sure.

You know someone is evil when they even piss off their henchman. He could have at least given us some giftcards to help cover the costs. D:<

Giftcards to where? Hell, he's the Great Lord! He'd probably just give us giftcards to some place that only sells left shoes or something.

well, we do get all the free torturing we could ever want... :p

well, we do get all the free torturing we could ever want... :p

Not everyone is a masochist, Mat. :-p

<.< Good point. Or he'd give us giftcards to gas stations that only sell ethanol mixes. >.<

Screw that. He'd give us huge giftcards to gas stations...but they can't be used for the gas. So we have to stare at the company logo on the card every time we fill our tanks and cry.

Archived