DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Using Spirit

Christine

Upon just finishing Intro to Saidar, I realized/remembered that the Novices don't get to start using Spirit right off the bat as they do with the other Elements. I was wondering if anyone had any idea as to when they started using Spirit. My Novice is strong in Spirit sooo yeah! Any idea when Novices begin to learn those patterns, or is that something to wait till Accepted?

Elin took a one on one lesson with a Red in Spirit to learn all about shielding, wards, etc. It was also part of her getting to know the Red.

But yeah, you have to wait until you're an Accepted to do that. :tongue:

Well, I am currently organizing my notes and all to do the solo RP, but I am not really game planning much except to know what classes she takes each year, the chores she does, perhaps any other pranks she does, mentioning friends she makes... basic things like that! From there, I will just see what happens and hope that some ideas form while I write. I definitely think that I will have a lot more planning in my next character, but the planning will be more like basic ideas than a full layout of her whole life.