DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Band Ashandarei Wielder!!!

Kaylen

I'm Kaylen of the Infantry and I'd like to welcome you to the Band of the Red Hand! I hope you have a great time here and I look foward to getting to know you better!! :biggrin: Our Illustrious leaders, Sir Corki, Sir Horn, and Lady Jeannaisais will be along shortly to welcome you and to give you some important information so hang around! Feel free to post in any threads you can see and most of all HAVE FUN!! If you have any questions feel free to ask anyone here! We don't bite (unless you ask us to :wink: )

Oh and be sure to check out the "So You've Joined the Band Now What?" thread located HERE! It's full of all kinds of useful information :biggrin:

Our Illustrious leaders, Sir Corki, Sir Horn, and Lady Jeannaisais

There is a slight error in there somewhere.......

Welcome to the band Ashandarei Wielder (that needs shortening)

I am Imperium of the Cavalry and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Well technically I rank higher than horn but horn will be t main one giving the recruit information and then I'll start giving him points....that or maybe impy think you should use our actual titles? Ya know, like MG, UC and XO ;-) but it's ok at least u remembered me this time lol

Anyways wkcome to the band! We are thrilled to have you here! As is said above, horn will be contacting you shortly to give you more information about being a recruit. Until then, find some places to hang out and don't forget this amazing never ending plate of extra special chocolate fudge brownies ;-)

hmm that's a good point...I'd be Sora Jeannaisais following the Archers regimen :) There aren't many of us though

Yet more spelling and grammar errors! :ohmy: Has someone put some forkroot in your tea?

Anyway, welcome to the Band, Ashandarei! You have already been successfully added to our usergroup, so Horn should be in contact shortly with regards the first step of the Raw Recruit Scheme. In the meantime, feel free to get involved with our various activities. Check my siggy for some links.

iPod touch people, typing on an iPod touch is not an easy task because going back to correct anything is the most annoying and confusing thing ever! I guess I'll just have to stop using it to post on DM....

And yes, using the Sora title shows favor to a regiment, which is why we should just be introduced with our senior staff titles as Marshal-General Corki, Under-Commander Jeannaisais and Executive Officer F Horn of Valere....or MG, UC and XO, whichever you prefer of course :)

Archived