DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Sakaea

I enjoyed Blitzball so much in X, that when I played X-2, I was so irritated at what they did to Blitz. Totally ruined it, as far as I was concerned.

I never played any of the Kingdom Hearts games, BC. They worth a try?

You people all actually liked Blitzball? What is wrong with you?

Caladbolg was the only one of the ultimate weapons I never got. I just couldn't stand X enough to keep trying for it.

IX and XII were always my favorites. Zidane, Vivi, and Steiner? Balthier? Yes please.

I'm making another try at VIII. I think the furthest I ever got legitimately before getting distracted by something else was Esthar. I don't really understand the loathing people have for it now.

Kingdom Hearts is awesome. It's more of a hack-and-slash RPG than FF's (usually) turn-based combat. Ick, you should totally get the second one, it's so much better than the first (except for what they did to Atlantica).

My interest in XIII-2 will be entirely dependent on how similar to XIII it ends up being. If Hope is in it, I'm going to hold a riot.

KH 1 was awesome though the camera annoyed me alot but the story was better done and made you work to win fights. KH 2 I think they made the combat too easy so that you could do a huge long chain from the ground to the air and absolutely obliterate most enemies without even trying. The gummy ship was horrendous in the first game thought.

And yes blitzball was good, it was the sort of side game that kept you for a while. I never liked X-2

played half an hour and never picked it up again, shouldn't have messed around with the fighting system and made it a confusing active battle mess.

Balthier's had an awesome shortcut through the game, strong pistol and constantly beserk killed most things before they knew it.

Archived