DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Travel Advice

Jeannaisais

will do, I'm gonna finalize my trip to vienna with my friend tomorrow and talk more about heading up to london with her as she was willing to travel with me on a different weekend than that last in april

And I know raeyn from the browns told me I could stop by for some brownies lol but a guide is always nice too :)

I would go to Athens, It's not the best of cities, but is has the Acropolis, and many other ruins of the Ancient world, and I love those. I've actually been there three times. One city i would love to visit and haven't yet, would be Rome, for the same reason!

Rome, check....athens, check...Venice, check! Vienna is booked and London is in the thought process! I could prob afford one more trip but I don't think I'm going to have the time for it

I'll be sure to get some pictures up soon! Well at least some of Rome and Granada, I already posted most of my Madrid pics I believe. And Vienna isn't until the end of this month with Venice and Athens being mytrip for holy week :-)

haha no I am not, just a bit of europe ;)

And fyi, after talking with Raeyn, I decided to go ahead and book the flight: Arriving Friday April 8 at about 1:10 at Luton and leaving out of Gatwick on Sunday April 10 at 6:20 (And Raeyn said she's happy to let me crash there both nights, but will send me off to you Corki....I told her you guys can fight over me ;) )

I'm excited too meet some of ya :)

Archived