• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Last compulsory driving lesson tonight

Ooh :) yoo planning on doing your test soon then?
As sooooon as moi paperstuffs arrives, not allowed to before :)

But doing un fake test with moi instructor on friday!

What's the test like for you?
Well, we gotta do a theory exam (free), and a practical exam, 45 mins and 50€ for the examiner 90€ for the driving school per test. >.< I hopes I get it first time round.

Well, we gotta do a theory exam (free), and a practical exam, 45 mins and 50€ for the examiner 90€ for the driving school per test. >.< I hopes I get it first time round.

Both of them on the same day? In the UK you can do your theory test as soon as you turn 17, without even doing any lessons and if you pass you have two years to pass your practical

Both of them on the same day? In the UK you can do your theory test as soon as you turn 17, without even doing any lessons and if you pass you have two years to pass your practical
Oo ok thats kinda like in NZ, you can learn your theoretics by yourself. Heck, you can even do the practical without official lessons cos the rural kids often learn by themselves out on the farms :rolleyes: My bro recently did his, I think he only did 5 lessons or so.

Ahh, but yeah, you can do yours from 17 on here too, only you just have to have soneone with a full licence with you always till you turn 18. And you have to do a certain amount of theory lessons, aaaaaand a few overland and night driving lessons which are even moar expensive than the usual ones *grumblygrumble*

Do any of you guys have Whatsapp or Snapchat or stuff like that?

*raises hand* whatsapp. Is teh best thing ever :p
I just downloaded it yesterday. How does it work?

Oh cool, okay - it only works with phone internet data/wifi.

You can basically import your existing phone contacts by clicking on them in yoo phonebook and if it shows the whatsapp symbol there it means they have whatsapp too. That should let you add them..

And you can have single text chats, or make chat groups. We have it for footy for example, it works really well.

When you send a message to a single person there'll be two checkmarks after it, the first means it's sent and arrived successfully, teh second appears when the other person has seen it. It also shows when people are online/using the app.....quite stalky, actually XD